What Data do we Collect and What do we do with it?
We may collect the following information on our website:
- Website activity (data about your browsing activity on our website)
- Device and browser information (Technical information about the type of device you’re using. For example: your device’s IP address, your device type unique identifier)
- Contact information (your name, email address, phone number, if you choose to provide them)
- Account information (Usernames and passwords and any other information necessary to access your account)
- Customer service information (information that may be provided to customer service like survey answers)
- Financial information (credit card number or other payment information. This data is collected by our payment processor and is not stored with us)
- Third-party information (it’s possible that we’ll collect additional information from third-party sources where we have the right to do so)
We may collect the following information on our website:
- Provide ReadyLead services and support
- Collect fees and troubleshoot issues
- Prevent fraud
- Enforce our Terms of Service
- Provide better website services
- Deliver targeted marketing
- Contact you about your account or services and to market our services to you
Sharing your Data
We may disclose information about you:
With our service providers – Companies who help with our business operations. Your information will only ever be used in connection with services they provide for us.
With your service providers – Companies under contract with, or acting on your behalf, who handle data on your behalf.
With our subsidiaries or related companies.
In connection with legal proceedings – When we are under a legal obligation to do so or where disclosure is required to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of ReadyLead, our clients or any other third party.
In connection with a sale of our business: If a third-party acquires some or all of our business assets, we may disclose information in connection with the sale.
Technical data collected about your browsing habits and your device – Data relating to cookies, tracking pixels etc. This data may be shared with other advertising companies in the digital advertising space. This allows them (and us) to better target your ads.
We may disclose aggregated, anonymized information to third-parties.
Consent and Opting-Out
If you do not wish to receive any marketing communications from us, you can simply unsubscribe by using the ‘opt-out’ button at the bottom of any email. However, you may still receive transactional or otherwise pertinent communications from us. While changes in communication preferences are reflected promptly, we may still retain information submitted for a variety of purposes – backups, archiving, prevention of fraud, abuse, analytics etc.
We do not ever knowingly collect or store information from anyone under thirteen (13) years of age (“children”), and no part of ReadyLead’s services is directed to children. In accordance with our Terms of Service, users of ReadyLead’s services must be eighteen (18) years or older. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access ReadyLead’s services at any time or in any manner. If we learn that information has been collected through ReadyLead’s services from children and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take appropriate action to delete this information as promptly as possible. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that a child in your care has provided personal information to ReadyLead without your consent, please contact us using the contact information below to request immediate deletion of the information from our systems.
By connecting to Google, you consent to us collecting lead information from lead source emails received by your provided Gmail email address. Our use of information received from Google API’s will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
California Residents and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
In addition to outlined above, the following information is relevant to residents of California only:
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Categories of personal information collected about California residents in the past twelve (12) months include identifiers, information contained in customer records, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, professional or employment information, and inferences
- Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose about California residents in the past 12 months include identifiers (disclosed to clients), internet or other electronic network activity information (disclosed to service providers), professional or employment information (disclosed to service providers), and information contained in customer records (disclosed to clients)
California Privacy Rights
As a resident of California, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information.
- Requesting to know about personal information collected, disclosed, or sold
- Requesting the deletion of personal information
- Requesting information related to the types of personal information we have shared with third-parties for their direct marketing purposes within the immediately preceding calendar year, and the identities of those third-parties, subject to certain exceptions
Additionally, you have the right not to be discriminated against as a result of exercising your privacy rights. Unless permitted by law, we will never deny you goods or services, charge a different rate for services, provide a different level of quality of services, or suggest you will receive a different rate for services or a different level of quality of services.
To exercise your rights, you may contact us using the information located below. Keep in mind, that in order to fulfil your request, we may require additional personal information for purposes of verifying your identity.
219 Dufferin Street, Unit 18C